Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summer Wishlist!

It has been way too long since my last post to my beloved blog! I know I don't have any followers but I somehow still feel obligated to keep it updated for anyone that happens to come across it and find it even mildly interesting! So many computer problems that lead to the death of two of my laptops and the purchase of a new desktop computer is why I am finally back! Damn, I have a good bf...

So onto the good stuff, I am currently in the process of getting a job which has been really hard and so have my finals. It's just a lot but I still find the time to look at clothes online. A girl can dream can't she?

So here is my current summer clothing wishlist:

Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Flared Floral Dress

Image 2 of ASOS CURVE Flared Floral Dress

ASOS CURVE Flared Floral Dress
$73.86


Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Multi Smudge Print Bandeau Maxi Dress

Image 2 of ASOS CURVE Multi Smudge Print Bandeau Maxi Dress

ASOS CURVE Multi Smudge Print Bandeau Maxi Dress
$120.02

Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Belted Sixties Skater Dress

Image 2 of ASOS CURVE Belted Sixties Skater Dress

ASOS CURVE Belted Sixties Skater Dress

$73.86

Image 4 of ASOS CURVE Collar Insert Dress

Image 2 of ASOS CURVE Collar Insert Dress

     ASOS CURVE Collar Insert Dress

$64.63

Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Feather Print Tunic

Image 2 of ASOS CURVE Feather Print Tunic

ASOS CURVE Feather Print Tunic
$64.63

Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Spring Floral Tea Dress

Image 2 of ASOS CURVE Spring Floral Tea Dress

ASOS CURVE Spring Floral Tea Dress
$64.63

Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Rose Print Playsuit

Image 2 of ASOS CURVE Rose Print Playsuit

ASOS CURVE Rose Print Playsuit
$73.86

    Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Watercolour Lily Swing Dress

    Image 2 of ASOS CURVE Watercolour Lily Swing Dress

    ASOS CURVE Watercolour Lily Swing Dress
    $64.63

      Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Black and White Print Asymmetric Dress

      Image 2 of ASOS CURVE Black and White Print Asymmetric Dress

                                   ASOS CURVE Black and White Print Asymmetric Dress
      $73.86




        White Eyelet Party Dress
        $78.00



        Lace Print Bodycon Skirt
                                                                      $11.80
                                             
                                            http://tinyurl.com/6f22kl4  



        Sheer Button Up Top
        $22.80



        Embellished Lace Front Top
        $27.80

        As you can see if you have made it this far, I have a severe lust/addiction for ASOS clothing. It all just seems so lavishly lush and well made, which is hard to find in plus sized clothing that isnt just scraps thrown together. If its made better it will certainly look better.
        Also I'm obsessed with dresses and feminine qualities, hence the choices above. 
        So thats my wishlist/lusted items. 
        Lord help me!

        xoxo



        2 comments:

        1. Love all the florals.

          Helen, x
          http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

          ReplyDelete
        2. Thanks! Florals have become my "thing" even now that the weather is significantly colder.

          ReplyDelete